Zoom Educational Series
- August 4 – Nebraska Educational Resources
- August 11 – Transitions and Fostering Independence
- August 18 – Preparing Your Child for Self-Advocacy
- August 25 – Powerpoints are Powerful
Register for one or more of the above zoom educational sessions. To request an ASL interpreter, register by July 28, 2019. Click the link: https://forms.gle/eVtLQyMTX3eEpUix6.
Coffee Meet-Ups – Omaha, NE
From 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. at Chik-fil-A Legacy Village on the days listed below:
- August 17, 2019
- September 22, 2019
- November 16, 2019, and December 14, 2019
Coffee and Conversation – Lincoln, NE
Meet every other Tuesday morning from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at Braada in Lincoln. Here are the established dates for 2019:
- July 30
- August 13 and 27
- September 10 and 24
- October 8 and 22
- November 5 and 19
- December 3 and 17
A great event where deaf and hard-of-hearing children listen to storytime, interpreters sign, and readers tell stories simultaneously.
Locations and additional details will be available as the event draws near.
- July 20, 2019 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. at Stone Ridge Splash Park (168th and Maple). Snacks will be served between storytime and playtime.
- October 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
NCDHH Deaf and Hard of Hearing Awareness Night
Wednesday, July 31 at 7:30 p.m.
!!BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!!
Join NCDHH on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 as families watch the Lincoln Salt Dogs play ball! Tickets are $11.00 per person, and attendees are responsible for purchasing their own tickets. To purchase your ticket, go to saltdogs.com/hearu.
Fall Bash – Save the Date!
Our biggest event of the year is scheduled for Sunday, October 20, 2019 from 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. at the Chalco Hills Recreation Area. Free for Members and $5.00 for Non-members
More information to come as it draws near.