Moms Night Inn
Moms Night Inn is an overnight event for moms who have children who are D/HH. It is a fun-filled weekend where moms can get together and learn more about having a child with a hearing difference, including various types of support. This is also a time for moms to connect and relax. This event will include a panel of D/HH young adults.
- November 7-8, 2020 – Scottsbluff, NE
- November 7 at 1:00 p.m. through November 8 at 12:00 p.m.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites, 902 Winter Creek Dr., Scottsbluff, NE 69361
- To request an interpreter, register by October 16, 2020.
- To apply for a scholarship, apply by October 23, 2020.
- Registration deadline for Moms Night Inn is October 29, 2020.
- Questions? Contact Shelli Janning, email@example.com.
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/6beXNjNr3hL8Bzin6
- February 6-7, 2021 – Lincoln, NE
Coffee Meet-Ups – Omaha, NE
At 10:00 a.m., we will host a virtual coffee meet-up on Zoom. Ice-breaker- style questions will help families to meet one another and find common topics of interest.
Coffee and Conversation – Lincoln, NE
A great event where deaf and hard-of-hearing children listen to storytime, interpreters sign, and readers tell stories simultaneously.
Virtual Connect Readings are hosted on Zoom.